Saturday, June 17, 2017

Making Draped Concrete Planters

Making Concrete Hypertufa Planters Part 3

The final chapter of making cool looking draped concrete Hypertufa planters your neighbors will be jealous about, take a look...

Video Transcript: Okay this morning I have my draped hypertufa lined up just to show you the results that I have I had success with almost all of them some better than others but we had some really good turnout and I like these tall thinner ones the best I think now that one it's that out in the rainstorm all night long and no worse for the wear see you can see how

strong it still is it oops it's just fine still some water down in there I don't know if you can see but he's just fine the rest of them turned out prett...
Making Draped Concrete Planters
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/making-draped-concrete-planters
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment