Friday, June 30, 2017

Making a Concrete Bowl

Making Concrete Bowl

A short video explaining an easy process of making a concrete bowl

Video Transcript

Hello, how are you doing? I am Julian and this is my very first YouTube video and my new YouTube Channel 1989go. Here we go. As you have seen in the beginning, it is about how to make a bowl of concrete. All the materials and all the tools you need are listed below in the video description. Here you can see how I started to mix

the first load of concrete. I have some water in the bucket and then add more and more of the concrete. Important is that the concrete is neither too damp nor too dry, but you can also read in the description on the packaging how much water you can do. The f...
Making a Concrete Bowl
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/making-concrete-counter-tops-part-1
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment