Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Making a Concrete Pendant Light

Concrete Interior Accents - Pendant Light

This funny video will show you how to make a circular pendant light out of concrete, enjoy.

Video Transcript

hi everybody my name is Mike Montgomery and today I'm gonna be showing you how I built this concrete pendant light on modern builds I'm going to be using some scrap plywood that I had on hand for the forum and I'm going to start by cutting three pieces to 22 and a half inches round so I clamped my three pieces together and then use the jigsaw to cut them all

out at once this way they stayed pretty symmetrical then I took two of those circles and cut them down to 15 inches making sure to save all my scraps once my two 15 inch cir...
Making a Concrete Pendant Light
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/making-a-concrete-pendant-light
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment