Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Making Draped Concrete Hypertufa Planters

Concrete Hypertufa Planters Part 1 of 3

In this first part of making draped concrete Hypertufa planters you'll learn the first step of making those cool concrete planters.

Video Transcript: We're going to show how we make our draped Hypertufa and I've got some preparations Maids those were the little ghost um supports that we've got it looks like we're going to get ready for a Halloween party but those are my little supports for the drape beam to hang from to have our little cement sheets these particular ones I've got ready are discarded table napkins they're ones that were stained and everything

so I just thought I'm going to throw these out so I will use them for my drape and I'v...
Making Draped Concrete Hypertufa Planters
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/making-draped-concrete-hypertufa-planters_1
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment