Sunday, June 11, 2017

Concrete Table with Gold Veins

Concrete Furniture & GFRC  - Making Concrete Table Top with Gold Veins.

You will learn here a simple technique for making gold veins in a small concrete table top.

Video Transcript

today we're going to make a concrete table with gold veins in it stay tuned to the end of this video for a special offer from sashko this is a technique that my sister Jesse developed you should totally check out her YouTube channel I'll put a link to it in the description box below I'm going to make the mold for the concrete table out of strips of melamine and a

piece of white board I use my hot glue gun to glue the pieces of melamine down to t...
Concrete Table with Gold Veins
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/concrete-table-with-gold-veins
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment