Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sheet Metal Abstract Composition | Bird on Canvas

Bird on Canvas


The credit for designing and cutting sheet metal pieces in this composition goes to… to be honest with you, I don’t know who did that and I have no idea if this was a single piece or there were hundreds of them made.


It happened several years ago, a friend of mine found it in a pretty bad shape and gave it to me. There were pieces of corroding metal attached to an inch thick crumbling slab of concrete, I’m not even sure if what you see on the pictures below matches that original composition.


What I did is got rid of the concrete, cleaned up and spray-painted sheet metal pieces, arranged them the way you see it on framed canvas, and gave it a name. Well, I came up with “Bird on Canvas” name while writing this description but you are welcome to change it :-) .






 



Sheet Metal Abstract Composition | Bird on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment