Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Making a Warped Concrete Coffee Table

Video Transcript

In today's video we're going to show you how to make what I call a  concrete coffee table I'm going to show you how to bend conflict before its final set first thing you'll need is a rubber form this one is made with Polytech 74 45 I like the 74 45 it's good for tile it's good for us because it's flexible you can strip it easier

it bends in a tighter radius and a 75 60 which is good for larger larger table this I simply took a piece of empty half medium density fiberboard I machine the edge to give me a little bit of a slight round on it put that down sealed it waxed it poured my r...
Making a Warped Concrete Coffee Table
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/making-a-warped-concrete-coffee-table
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment