Sunday, May 28, 2017

Concrete Lamp

Video Transcript

In this clip you'll see how to make a cool looking concrete and wood lamp

... I took a furniture class and it was a great opportunity for me to try and make something from my desk and of all the things I chose the lamp I don't know why but I ended up actually really liking it and this is the final result I'm going to show you how you can make a simpler version that's just as cool. All you're going to need power tool wise is a table saw or a circular saw and a jig saw that's it as far as what you need it's pretty basic you'll just need a variety of sand papers and wood glue spray mount linseed oil square a ruler maybe a measuring tape and some clamps.

For material you'...
Concrete Lamp
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/concrete-lamp
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment