Thursday, August 2, 2018

Concrete Conference Table Concept














Steel, Concrete, and Wood Conference Table Concept Design















This concrete conference table hasn’t found its owner yet, would you like to become one? Everything can customized.


I designed it for a client but we didn’t finalize the process, so, it’s been sitting on my computer and I decided to share it.


There are two main table supporting legs made of wood vernier plywood and solid wood. All attached to steel frames hidden behind. Additional support comes from large I-Beams bolted to the wooden legs and table’s top frame.


Concrete table top is divided into three pieces with wooden planks, each plank has a built in AV ports box. Company logo nested in the center concrete section.


Would you’d like to make a statement with a unique piece of furniture custom designed and handcrafted for your business or home? Let me now.



















Click any of the renderings below to expand.























Looking for a custom boardroom table?







Please contact me if you'd like to have a unique table designed and build to fit your particular environment. Whether you need a conference room table, office desk, or maybe your dinning room table, if you like my table designs, I'm sure I can create and build one for you.



Darek @ (847) 281-5131



If you'd like to have a unique piece of concrete furniture designed, describe it in as much detail as possible.








































No comments:

Post a Comment