Tuesday, July 4, 2017

How to age a concrete flower pot

How to Age a Concrete Flower Pot

Painting techniques for aging concrete flower pots

Video Transcript

Hello! Today I'll show you how to age a flower pot! So it looks like that gorgeous, old and 'mealy', as I usually like to call it. For this, I have chosen five diffrent earth colors, I have Autentico chalk paint on all of them, It's Nearly Black, Then we have a color that is a bit gray-beige called Reindeer a green named Racing Green, we have a gray - Cement and a white - Ivory. Then I have brushes, and I

also have theese that I've cut down, ordinary sponges that I will use to 'Dab' the color with. But the very first thing that I will do, is to paint this pot with...
How to age a concrete flower pot
https://designsbyrudy.com/concrete-furniture-videos/how-to-age-a-concrete-flower-pot
Via #

No comments:

Post a Comment